Private home, 3 day a week Chef needed for busy Greenwich area couple, to join our team. The ideal candidate will be creative and have experience cooking a wide variety of dishes and cuisines, especially for clients with dietary restrictions. They should also be experienced working in fine private homes and have the ability to accommodate the owners’ preferences.
The Chef must be open to cooking from recipes, as well as following trends associated with healthy eating. The Chef must also be able to demonstrate skills and depth in all aspects of provisioning, cooking, and maintaining the kitchen to a very high standard. A high level of discretion and composure, coupled with a warm personality and able to get along well with others a must.
• Prepare and serve daily lunch and dinners
• Cooking and wonderful presentation for high end events
• Grocery shopping
• Stocking fridge and pantry
• Keeping a clean, organized kitchen
• Occasional cooking and serving for lunch and dinner parties
• Responding to special requests, errands, and related duties as needed
• Keeps organized records of regular guest’s dietary needs/restrictions/preferences
• 5+ years of experience in a similar role
• Flexibility with schedule on occasion
• Experience cooking for dietary restricted individuals a must
• Excellent, verifiable references
• Candidate must have a driver’s license, a clean background, and driving record
• Restaurant chefs need not apply