The part time dishwashers/porters will be based at Isabella Freedman Jewish Retreat Center in Falls Village, CT. The positions are needed for a dynamic farm to table kitchen at a busy retreat center. The position requires flexible schedule, nights, holidays, and weekends.
• Clean and organize tables, sinks, walk-in refrigerators, freezers, dry storage, and workspaces
• Serve foods for guests with specific dietary needs
• Receive and put away orders
• Assist with inventory of storage rooms, freezers, and refrigerators
• Be respectful and helpful to all guests and coworkers- either do what they need, find someone who can, or direct them to the appropriate director
• Assist kitchen staff and directors when needed
• Attend staff meetings and staff training
• High school diploma/GED required
• Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds at a time
• Reliable and punctual
• Ability to multi-task
• Exceptional customer service skills; positive attitude
How to Apply
To apply, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Dishwasher/Porter” in the subject line. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis starting June 18, 2019.